Monday 25 February 2013

New baby blanket!



Hello there, hope you are all well.  I had the privilege of making a friend a blanket recently for her new bub Joshua.  I took inspiration from the colour of his nursery which happens to be the most gorgeous green! Took some pics, so enjoy.....



 Green jersey backing with multi-coloured stripe with a baby blue gingham feature,


The blanket is approximately 1.5m x 1.2m and is machine washable.


Great for gift ideas.  I have made these for babies, toddlers and grown kids up to 12.  They make a great feature in a bedroom.  I can do winter or summer fabrics too.



The colours are great, very bright and cheery.  The cost of this blanket if I was to sell it would be $65
please note: Cost varies due to fabric costs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Poppet Designs!