Thursday 1 August 2013

Hello there, I have lots of photos to share with you all and news of my newest adventures doing the odd market. I started off at the Seaford Handmade Homemade market which is on every 3rd Sunday of the month at the Scout Hall in Seaford.  The Farmers market is on at the same time so it's easy to remember! I've also done a local charity market raising awareness for sex trafficking at the Seaford Junior footy club.  Was a great night.  My next market is at Rowellyn Park Primary School on Friday 9th August from 6 - 9pm. Rowellyn Park is located in Rowellyn drive, Carrum Downs. There will be lots of stalls, food, raffles and fun.  I'm doing the next Seaford market too, on August 18th from 10 - 3.  Hope to see you all soon!

These gorgeous paper flag buntings are between 10-12 flags long and I sell them for $10. Very sweet

This was me set up for the Seaford Handmade Homemade market in June. My first ever market!


I've been making a few blankets lately and this one was for a special friend.  Arctic polar fleece blacking with white minky border and bright elephant feature.  Very snugly and was definitely a hit!

I have been making mini cake topper buntings. I made this one for my very talented friend from Sprinkles & Crumbs who made a gorgeous pink ruffle cake to match! I do sell similar toppers at the market but I can make to order too. I sell these from between $8 - $20 depending on the amount of lettering and how intricate it is.

These are 3 dimensional paper buntings made from Golden Books and picture book.  Anything I can get hold of really.  Very sweet.  I have a Sesame Street one in my son's room. They sell for $8


Finally, my fabric flag bunting.! Lots of choice and lots of colors.  I've tried to make a variety of styles. I can also make to order and I do quite often because sometimes you do need a certain color.  These are 8 flags long and sell for $20
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the cowboy fabric bunting - ultra cute and retro. Love it. Well done on doing the markets. Looking forward to the school one next week. : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna, looking forward to the school market, should be good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Poppet Designs!